Knowing that your tenant pool is demanding as change towards green sustainable properties leaves landlords with little choice but to start converting their rental properties into Eco-Living smart homes. This super cool info-graphic gives landlords a good indication of what going green will actually cost your property portfolio. Breaking it all down into your annual savings, over 20 years, the payback time and the added gains to your investment property.
*Thanks to the author of the infographic, if I could find you
Be part of this hopeful future. Your tenants are demanding a greener property portfolio, as does your gains on investment;)
- Landlords should understand Wear and Tear
- 10 Landlord questions for a Reference Check
- 10 Mistakes New Landlords Make - Part 1
- 10 Mistakes New Landlords Make - Part 2
- Landlords need to manage their Property Maintenance
- Your A team property vendors list
- 6 Tips to renting out your home
- 5 Traits of a Profitable Landlord
- Should tenants paint, why yes Sir
Legal Matters for Landlords
- Lease Agreement for landlords
- Ending a Lease Agreement
- Move In Checklist for landlords and tenants
- Evictions, as sad possibility
- Security Deposit - Don't Gamble with it
Marketing Interests for Landlords
- 32 Questions for your new property manager. Part 1
- 32 Questions for your new property manager – Part 2
- Tenant Screening, that leads to quality tenants
- 10 Reasons to Hire a Property Manager
- Top 10 Features of a Profitable Rental Property
- Your different investment property options
- Property Management Companies and their Rental Services
- Is it time to hire a Property Manager?
- 5 Reasons why you need a Property Management Company
- Selecting a Quality Property Management Firm
- What are Property Management Services?
- Property Managers
- Selecting a Property Management Company
- Is a professional real estate photographer worth it?
- Furnished or Unfurnished, the pros and cons
- Which Home Remodeling adds value?
- 10 Home Improvements that will pay off.