Trifecta26 MITCHELL CRESCENT | Greyville Durban
Trifecta Student Living offers students a warn, safe and modern environment during their years of study. With various accommodation options and facilities such as kitchens, gardens, chill areas, WiFi and excellent property management you will find your home at Trifecta Student Living.
Trifecta student living is within walking distance from all DUT campuses and close to various FET colleges.
- 1/2/3/4 sharing options
- Fully Furnished units
- Communal Kitchen and Bathroom
- Spacious Common areas.
- Laundry Service
- Chill Areas
- Greyville is a real magnet for foodies and the social types. The area is filled with bars and restaurants catering to every taste.
- Greyville is also home to Kwa-Zulu Natal’s leading media powerhouse and is literally a stone throw from the well known Greyville race course.
- 24 hour security
- 24 hour building management
The Ching Ching
- All inclusive rentals from R1944
Wanna apply right now
We need the following from you:
- Copy of your ID
- Proof of attendance or acceptance to a tertiary institution
- Proof of bursary acceptance (if applicable)
- Proof of NSFAS loan (if applicable)
- If your parents will be paying for you we require a copy of their id , 3 months bank statements and their most recent payslip.
Get in touch right now!
- Drop us a line or sms us at:
- 076 013 3645 OR 076 014 9463
- Mail us at: email@example.com
and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Just get in touch right now!
Student Life BlogTips to help you make the most of your student life
Student life exists out of the pure pleasure of freedom. Doing what you choose, go where you like and answer to who… your roommate;) These are but the pure pleasures of student life, but as with all of life there will always be some small form of responsibility....
It will be around this time in the year when students need to start looking at their study sessions and time schedules. January was fun, February was an introduction and March allowed you to understand your workload. It is this very workload that needs to be...
Being a first year at university can be more than just daunting, it’s plain and simple scary. This feeling of fear surrounded by excitement and anticipation is very much expected. This doesn't however mean that new skills will have to be learned to cope with your...