Skypark23 Masobiya Mdluli Street | South Beach | Durban
Sky Park is situated in Durban South Beach, 23 Masobiya Mdluli Street.
Safe, secure living in South Beach, 5 minutes Walk to China Mall and 150m from the beach.
The apartments are brand new and featuring:
- Modern finishes such as tiled floors, free standing Defy stove and oven, built in kitchen and bedroom cupboards
- Cleaning Services
- On site building manager & a brand new lift
- Pre-paid Electricity meters
- 24 hour security & finger print access control
- Located near all Amenities and Transport hubs
Rentals are from:
- 1 Bedroom apartment + balcony | R3950.00/month (excl Utilities)
- 2 Bedroom apartment + balconcy | R4950.00/month (excl Utilities)
Call Khaya Today
for a viewing
072 357 2526
*Intern Estate Agent
For more information please contact
Bernice on 071 574 8129
Mafadi BlogRead our impressions
There are many reasons why people sell up and move or relocate. Maybe they want to be closer to family or it could be due to work commitments, but whatever the reason, chances are, they will be moving into an area they are unfamiliar with. If you are thinking of...
Moving into a new apartment or house can be exciting, but unless you are fully aware of your rights as a tenant, it can become a nightmare when things go wrong. Depending on your lease agreement alone to protect you, can sometimes be inadequate when disputes between...
Part 1 of this article dealt mainly with what would commonly be found in most leases. We will now look at other things your letting agent might also include in your lease. Additional costs You may be lucky enough to have your electricity and water charges included in...