Skypark23 Masobiya Mdluli Street | South Beach | Durban
Sky Park is situated in Durban South Beach, 23 Masobiya Mdluli Street.
Safe, secure living in South Beach, 5 minutes Walk to China Mall and 150m from the beach.
The apartments are brand new and featuring:
- Modern finishes such as tiled floors, free standing Defy stove and oven, built in kitchen and bedroom cupboards
- Cleaning Services
- On site building manager & a brand new lift
- Pre-paid Electricity meters
- 24 hour security & finger print access control
- Located near all Amenities and Transport hubs
Rentals are from:
- 1 Bedroom apartment + balcony | R3950.00/month (excl Utilities)
- 2 Bedroom apartment + balconcy | R4950.00/month (excl Utilities)
Call Gugu Today
for a viewing
072 357 2526
For more information please contact
Gugu on 072 357 2526
Mafadi BlogRead our impressions
A first time buy-to-let investor will have to ponder whether, taking on the responsibility of managing the place themself, or alternatively, going through a letting agent, being a better option. While there are pros and cons to both options, evidence shows that...
You have recently come into some money, and are looking to make a long term investment. You already have your own place and are happy staying there, so investing in a property to ultimately let out, is certainly not a bad strategy. Buying a property to let, although,...
If you’re a student relocating to further your studies or you’ve just starting your first job and you are now looking to rent your first apartment, what can you expect. Either or, you may not be exactly clear on what steps need to be taken. Hopefully we can guide you...