Skypark23 Masobiya Mdluli Street | South Beach | Durban
Sky Park is situated in Durban South Beach, 23 Masobiya Mdluli Street.
Safe, secure living in South Beach, 5 minutes Walk to China Mall and 150m from the beach.
The apartments are brand new and featuring:
- Modern finishes such as tiled floors, free standing Defy stove and oven, built in kitchen and bedroom cupboards
- Cleaning Services
- On site building manager & a brand new lift
- Pre-paid Electricity meters
- 24 hour security & finger print access control
- Located near all Amenities and Transport hubs
Rentals are from:
- 1 Bedroom apartment + balcony | R3950.00/month (excl Utilities)
- 2 Bedroom apartment + balconcy | R4950.00/month (excl Utilities)
Call Khaya Today
for a viewing
072 357 2526
For more information please contact
Bernice on 071 574 8129
Mafadi BlogRead our impressions
Related articles you students might like:) Where to buy your Textbooks 10 Great Student Apps 3 Student Part-Time Jobs 10 Part-time Jobs Your Essential University Checklist Notes for your CV 10 Student Budgeting Tips Finding your correct Study Space 10 Freshers Tips,...
We have scoured the internet for the best TED talks for Students. Take a break, sit down and expand your mind. Grit: The power of passion and perseverance Leaving a high-flying job in consulting, Angela Lee Duckworth took a job teaching math to seventh graders...
Most of us might have already started founding ourselves planning for our library study binge as we are trying to catch-up for the exams. It is for this reason that I though a you might benefit from having your library study prep-list ready to go. Some may ask, do...