Skypark23 Masobiya Mdluli Street | South Beach | Durban
Sky Park is situated in Durban South Beach, 23 Masobiya Mdluli Street.
Safe, secure living in South Beach, 5 minutes Walk to China Mall and 150m from the beach.
The apartments are brand new and featuring:
- Modern finishes such as tiled floors, free standing Defy stove and oven, built in kitchen and bedroom cupboards
- Cleaning Services
- On site building manager & a brand new lift
- Pre-paid Electricity meters
- 24 hour security & finger print access control
- Located near all Amenities and Transport hubs
Rentals are from:
- 1 Bedroom apartment + balcony | R3950.00/month (excl Utilities)
- 2 Bedroom apartment + balconcy | R4950.00/month (excl Utilities)
Call Gugu Today
for a viewing
072 357 2526
For more information please contact
Gugu on 072 357 2526
Mafadi BlogRead our impressions
If you’re a student relocating to further your studies or you’ve just starting your first job and you are now looking to rent your first apartment, what can you expect. Either or, you may not be exactly clear on what steps need to be taken. Hopefully we can guide you...
There are many reasons why a lease would be cancelled early. Whatever the reasons, all are subject to the Consumer Protection Act and the Rental Housing Act, and both fall under the South African law. Let us examine the reasons and the implications involved....
Moving into a rental property will more often than not come with the occasional hiccup, but no more than when a dispute arises about whose responsibility it is regarding the maintenance of the property. Disputes of this nature can often escalate to a point where a...