Skypark23 Masobiya Mdluli Street | South Beach | Durban
Sky Park is situated in Durban South Beach, 23 Masobiya Mdluli Street.
Safe, secure living in South Beach, 5 minutes Walk to China Mall and 150m from the beach.
The apartments are brand new and featuring:
- Modern finishes such as tiled floors, free standing Defy stove and oven, built in kitchen and bedroom cupboards
- Cleaning Services
- On site building manager & a brand new lift
- Pre-paid Electricity meters
- 24 hour security & finger print access control
- Located near all Amenities and Transport hubs
Rentals are from:
- 1 Bedroom apartment + balcony | R3950.00/month (excl Utilities)
- 2 Bedroom apartment + balconcy | R4950.00/month (excl Utilities)
Call Khaya Today
for a viewing
072 357 2526
*Intern Estate Agent
For more information please contact
Bernice on 071 574 8129
Mafadi BlogRead our impressions
Part 1 of this article dealt mainly with what would commonly be found in most leases. We will now look at other things your letting agent might also include in your lease. Additional costs You may be lucky enough to have your electricity and water charges included in...
There are many types and forms of leases, but for the purpose of this article, we will confine it to dwelling rentals. So what exactly is a lease? In layman’s terms, it is an agreement (contract) between two parties, yourself (the lessee), and the landlord or letting...
With the economy presently going through a slump, coupled with banks tightening up with their lending facilities, more and more people are opting to rent rather than go through the pains of all the rigmarole that is involved with buying. Although owning your own place...