Mafadi Brixton145/147 HIGH STREET | Brixton, Johannesburg
Mafadi Brixton (previously known as ACACIA) is conveniently located at 145/147 High Street Brixton. Perfectly located for any student studying at UJ Varsity. It is close to UJ and all major shopping centers. Don’t miss this space. Book your 2015 space now.
Each room is furnished with a:
- Study Desk
- Built in Cupboards
- Window blinds
The living room area includes:
The kitchen is fully equipped with:
The Ablutions are conveniently situated next to the rooms and consist of modern, clean showers, basins and toilets.
- There are SEPARATE LAUNDRY area and a GYM
- Wifi is included and FREE
- Well Managed and Safe
The Ching Ching
- Deposit: One months rent
- Monthly Rental: R3000 – Single Unit
- Montly Rental: R2700 – 2 Sharing (or approved NSFAS rate)
Wanna apply right now
We need the following from you:
- Copy of your ID
- Proof of attendance or acceptance to a tertiary institution
- Proof of bursary acceptance (if applicable)
- Proof of NSFAS loan (if applicable)
- If your parents will be paying for you we require a copy of their ID , 3 months bank statements and their most recent payslip.
Get in touch now
- Drop us a line at: 011 610 9900
- Sms us, and we will call you back at: 071 191 7902
- Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Just get in touch now!
Student Life BlogTips to help you make the most of your student life
It will be around this time in the year when students need to start looking at their study sessions and time schedules. January was fun, February was an introduction and March allowed you to understand your workload. It is this very workload that needs to be...
Being a first year at university can be more than just daunting, it’s plain and simple scary. This feeling of fear surrounded by excitement and anticipation is very much expected. This doesn’t however mean that new skills will have to be learned to cope with...
Managing your finance is one of life’s greatest difficulties. It is clear is seeing how many adults struggle with budgeting throughout their lives. It is for this reason best that you start mastering the skill of budgeting right now, as a student. Our 10...