Mafadi Brixton145/147 HIGH STREET | Brixton, Johannesburg
Mafadi Brixton (previously known as ACACIA) is conveniently located at 145/147 High Street Brixton. Perfectly located for any student studying at UJ Varsity. It is close to UJ and all major shopping centers. Don’t miss this space. Book your 2015 space now.
Each room is furnished with a:
- Study Desk
- Built in Cupboards
- Window blinds
The living room area includes:
The kitchen is fully equipped with:
The Ablutions are conveniently situated next to the rooms and consist of modern, clean showers, basins and toilets.
- There are SEPARATE LAUNDRY area and a GYM
- Wifi is included and FREE
- Well Managed and Safe
The Ching Ching
- Deposit: One months rent
- Monthly Rental: R3000 – Single Unit
- Montly Rental: R2700 – 2 Sharing (or approved NSFAS rate)
Wanna apply right now
We need the following from you:
- Copy of your ID
- Proof of attendance or acceptance to a tertiary institution
- Proof of bursary acceptance (if applicable)
- Proof of NSFAS loan (if applicable)
- If your parents will be paying for you we require a copy of their ID , 3 months bank statements and their most recent payslip.
Get in touch now
- Drop us a line at: 011 610 9900
- Sms us, and we will call you back at: 071 191 7902
- Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Just get in touch now!
Student Life BlogTips to help you make the most of your student life
Related articles you students might like:) Where to buy your Textbooks 10 Great Student Apps 3 Student Part-Time Jobs 10 Part-time Jobs Your Essential University Checklist Notes for your CV 10 Student Budgeting Tips Finding your correct Study Space 10 Freshers Tips,...
We have scoured the internet for the best TED talks for Students. Take a break, sit down and expand your mind. Grit: The power of passion and perseverance Leaving a high-flying job in consulting, Angela Lee Duckworth took a job teaching math to seventh graders...
Most of us might have already started founding ourselves planning for our library study binge as we are trying to catch-up for the exams. It is for this reason that I though a you might benefit from having your library study prep-list ready to go. Some may ask, do...