Mafadi Brixton145/147 HIGH STREET | Brixton, Johannesburg
Mafadi Brixton (previously known as ACACIA) is conveniently located at 145/147 High Street Brixton. Perfectly located for any student studying at UJ Varsity. It is close to UJ and all major shopping centers. Don’t miss this space. Book your 2015 space now.
Each room is furnished with a:
- Study Desk
- Built in Cupboards
- Window blinds
The living room area includes:
The kitchen is fully equipped with:
The Ablutions are conveniently situated next to the rooms and consist of modern, clean showers, basins and toilets.
- There are SEPARATE LAUNDRY area and a GYM
- Wifi is included and FREE
- Well Managed and Safe
The Ching Ching
- Deposit: One months rent
- Monthly Rental: R3000 – Single Unit
- Montly Rental: R2700 – 2 Sharing (or approved NSFAS rate)
Wanna apply right now
We need the following from you:
- Copy of your ID
- Proof of attendance or acceptance to a tertiary institution
- Proof of bursary acceptance (if applicable)
- Proof of NSFAS loan (if applicable)
- If your parents will be paying for you we require a copy of their ID , 3 months bank statements and their most recent payslip.
Get in touch now
- Drop us a line at: 011 610 9900
- Sms us, and we will call you back at: 071 191 7902
- Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Just get in touch now!
Student Life BlogTips to help you make the most of your student life
When faced with the decision of choosing a career that will allow you freelancing opportunities or choosing a career that will cement you into a 8-5 environment can be a tad overwhelming, especially being at the start of your adult career. Freelancing V.S an 8-5...
Student life exists out of the pure pleasure of freedom. Doing what you choose, go where you like and answer to who… your roommate;) These are but the pure pleasures of student life, but as with all of life there will always be some small form of responsibility....
It will be around this time in the year when students need to start looking at their study sessions and time schedules. January was fun, February was an introduction and March allowed you to understand your workload. It is this very workload that needs to be...