Gaining the highest return on investment for your property portfolio is more than being a handyman and counting beans, but you as a DIY landlord will also have to be an excellent marketer. It is for this reason that you should also consider how to gain the highest potential tenants, ensuring you get to choose the best tenant for you. Consider hiring a professional real estate photographer next time your rental property goes on the market.
I would recommend that a professional real estate photographer is worth their money. Making your property look good is a key aspect to selling or renting as most of the decision making happens before they even meet you or your property face to face.
- Landlords should understand Wear and Tear
- 10 Landlord questions for a Reference Check
- 10 Mistakes New Landlords Make - Part 1
- 10 Mistakes New Landlords Make - Part 2
- Landlords need to manage their Property Maintenance
- Your A team property vendors list
- 6 Tips to renting out your home
- 5 Traits of a Profitable Landlord
- Should tenants paint, why yes Sir
Legal Matters for Landlords
- How to effectively vet a Property Management Company
- Lease Agreement for landlords
- Ending a Lease Agreement
- Move In Checklist for landlords and tenants
- Evictions, as sad possibility
- Security Deposit - Don't Gamble with it
Marketing Interests for Landlords
- I can’t make rent, what now?
- 10 Things new tenants need to know
- Property Management rentals VS individual Landlords
- Taking your security deposit back
- Hiring a Property Management company
- 32 Questions for your new property manager. Part 1
- 32 Questions for your new property manager – Part 2
- Tenant Screening, that leads to quality tenants
- How to make your commercial property more attractive
- 10 Reasons to Hire a Property Manager
- Top 10 Features of a Profitable Rental Property
- Your different investment property options
- Property Management Companies and their Rental Services
- Is it time to hire a Property Manager?
- 5 Reasons why you need a Property Management Company
- Selecting a Quality Property Management Firm
- What are Property Management Services?
- Property Managers
- Selecting a Property Management Company
- Adapting to a green Property Portfolio
- What Millennials want in their rental properties
- Is a professional real estate photographer worth it?
- Choosing the correct property for you
- Furnished or Unfurnished, the pros and cons
- Which Home Remodeling adds value?
- 10 Home Improvements that will pay off.