Mafadi CareersWe are hiring!
Are you self motivated, want to determine your own salary and with that a great career opportunity?
Letting agent | Johannesburg Office
We are seeking for a letting agent to join our Johannesburg office.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- You will be heavily involved with sourcing clients and prospecting for new business and following up on leads and opportunities to assist in deals.
- Recognise and solicit business opportunities from existing clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients or prospective clients.
- Negotiate deals – terms and conditions.
- Assist clients in leasing properties.
- If you can sell, we can help you with the rest.
- Motivation, energy and initiative in everything you do
- Able to connect with people – EQ
- Good time management
- Desire to advance into the Commercial/Residential Real Estate Industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect information about a property and arrange for viewings.
- Visit and talk to clients about property and its special features
- Give rentals of a property
- Market and promote properties for Letting verbally.
- Represent the company in negotiation with prospective tenant.
- Monitor vacancies as they proceed and liaise strategies to improve letting.
- Advise clients and help decide what they want to let.
- keep up to date with trends in the relevant property market.
- Vet prospective tenants simplify application process.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- NQF Level
- Own Transport a must
- Previous work experience to your advantage
Package & Remuneration
- Basic and commission package
We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Cv’s can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org